Previous proposalGentle introduction to TLS, PKI, and Python's ssl module
Next proposalAstronomical Research using Python
Ansible has become many people’s preferred choice to deploy and manage their
servers. With its many builtin modules and a flat learning curve it makes it
easy to get started quickly. But there are many ways to use Python to extend
Ansible far beyond its basic capabilities. This talk will dive into a number of
examples for custom modules, dynamic server inventories and plugins, showing
real-world examples from the TripleO project, an OpenStack deployment tool.
In this talk you will learn how to:
- Create dynamic inventories to collect host information on the fly
- Built your own custom Ansible modules
- Write lookup plugins to access external resources in playbooks
- Customize the playbook output
- Test and debug your code during development
Florian is a Python developer working in Red Hat’s OpenStack team. He’s also a
member of the dev team of the GNU Mailman mailing list manager.